The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
We, JAY VISVA SOLICITORS are an accredited member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which provides a best practice quality standard for residential conveyancing by setting out a preferred practice for how residential property transactions should be completed.
The CQS client charter on this page is designed to set client expectations on what they can expect from a CQS accredited firm.
We are proud to have achieved the standards of practice and integrity required to be accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
This scheme’s logo is your guarantee that our practice will provide you with a professional and quality conveyancing service.
The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. Membership establishes a level of credibility for firms with stakeholders such as regulators, lenders and insurers as well as residential homebuyers and sellers.
Since inception in 2011, the CQS has created a trusted community which has helped year on year to deter fraud and continually improve standards across the residential conveyancing sector.
What you can expect from us:
- when you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor
- we will tell you what the costs will be
- we will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase
- we will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS.
- treat you fairly
- be polite and professional
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- ask for your feedback on our service
If you want to complain about a solicitor, please ask for details of our firm’s complaints procedure.