It is one of the most important decisions and places for anyone to invest and live in their lifetime-home. Of course, we appreciate, east or west ‘own’ home is best.
Solicitors at Jay Visva Solicitors appreciate that you pay for the property from your hard earned monies, on some occasions from your parents’ lifetime earnings. That is why our Solicitors take utmost care and pay undivided attention in every step of the property transaction when we deal with those matters related to purchase and sale of residential property.
We are proud to say that our Solicitors are qualified in all aspect of Property law and will manoeuvre you through all the legal pitfalls in order for you to reach your objective in becoming an owner of a house within a reasonable time for feasible costs. Our Conveyancing Solicitors have dealt with properties valued multimillions, some occasions dealing with more than 9 properties in one transaction. Nevertheless, no matter whether it is small or big in value we always work with commitment and passion in order to deliver excellence in quality of legal services.
Why we stand out from others? It is simply because of our professionalism and down to earth approach with our clients. Our clients never hesitate to ask us questions as to any aspect of a particular property transaction and we continue to encourage our clients to reap the benefit of our expertise and skills in this field so that they will achieve value for their money.
Our Service standards
We aim to provide you with high standards of service at all times. We will:
- keep you regularly informed in writing of the progress with your matter;
- communicate with you in plain language that you can understand;
- provide written updates clearly explaining the legal work required as your matter progresses;
- keep you informed of the cost of your matter every month;
- Advise you on the likely time it will take to resolve your issue and keep you updated as to the likely timescale at each stage of your matter informing you of any material changes in those estimates.
To achieve the best possible outcome in your case, we need to work together with you. We will:
- review your matter regularly;
- advise you on the law;
- follow your instructions;
- update you on whether the likely outcomes still justify the likely costs and risks associated with your matter whenever there is a material change in circumstances.
You need to:
- provide us with clear and timely instructions;
- Promptly provide us with the information and documents required to complete the transaction.
If you wish to consult with us in relation to your Property matter please call us and speak to one of our Conveyancers who will be more than happy to provide you with 10 minutes of free advice and an instant written quotation via email.