Solicitors at Jay Visva Solicitors have over 10 years of experience in Asylum, Immigration and Nationality Law and operate at the cutting edge of Immigration Law and Policy. Our Solicitors have made strong working relationships with other experts in this field such as Barristers and Immigration Practitioners in order to deliver excellence in quality of legal advice and representation.
When you instruct us in an Immigration or Asylum matter we will work with the commitment and passion in order to deliver your objectives and goals. If however we consider the prospects of failure outweigh the prospects of success and it is futile pursuing a particular matter we will inform you, so that you do not waste your money and time in pursuing an unmeritorious case.
We specialise in all aspect of Immigration Law and Practice, particularly:
- Points Based Applications
- Spouse Visas and Extension
- Visitor Visas
- EEA Applications and Family Permits
- Naturalisation and Reviews
- Immigration Appeals and Judicial Reviews
- Bail Applications
- Challenging Deportation Orders and Removal Directions
- Applications and Representations under the Human Rights Act (including 7 and 20 year Policies)
Our Service standards
We aim to provide you with high standards of service at all times. We will:
- keep you regularly informed in writing of the progress with your matter;
- communicate with you in plain language that you can understand;
- provide written updates clearly explaining the legal work required as your matter progresses;
- keep you informed of the cost of your matter every month;
- Advise you on the likely time it will take to resolve your issue and keep you updated as to the likely timescale at each stage of your matter informing you of any material changes in those estimates.
To achieve the best possible outcome in your case, we need to work together with you. We will:
- review your matter regularly;
- advise you on the law;
- follow your instructions;
- update you on whether the likely outcomes still justify the likely costs and risks associated with your matter whenever there is a material change in circumstances.
You need to:
- provide us with clear and timely instructions;
- promptly provide us with the information and documents required to complete the transaction.
If you wish to consult with us in relation to your Immigration matter please call us and speak to one of our Immigration Solicitors who will be more than happy to provide you with 10 minutes of free advice.