Our lawyers are recognised specialists in commercial conveyancing work. When it comes to business tenancies we are proud to say that our work is unique.
Our clients range from High Street Banks and Businesses to Companies with turnovers in the multimillions as well as individuals. Most of our current clients have come to us through the recommendations from their friends and family as they have trust in our expertise and professionalism.
At Jay Visva Solicitors we understand that all businesses are different in terms of nature and their dealings. That’s why we tailor our services to the needs of our clients’ businesses, as we strongly believe and take the view ‘no one size fits all’ approach.
We work very hard for our clients’ success within the boundaries of the legal framework and professional ethics. We believe that our clients’ success determines our own and our future relationship with prospective clients.
At Jay Visva Solicitors, our Solicitors are specialists in, among other areas of law, Commercial Property (such as sale/purchase of shops; post offices; service stations; restaurants and small industries); Commercial Property Litigation (rent reviews; dilapidations; lease renewals; possession proceedings; forfeiture of leases and relief from forfeiture); Employment Law (TUPE Regulations; unfair dismissals; redundancy; compromise agreements and discriminations); Civil Litigation; Residential Landlord and Tenants; Family Law; Immigration Law; Alcohol Licensing; Wills and Probate and Planning Law. The ability to deal with the various areas of law, that tend to overlap when dealing with an individual matter, without referring our clients elsewhere makes us unique. Therefore, when it comes to commercial property and business we are proud to claim that we possess the unrivalled knowledge and skill to deal with any aspect of commercial properties and business matters. Of course, when there are rare occasions when we feel we are uncertain about a matter or an aspect of a matter we consult our preferred independent experts, such as Barristers, Accountants and Surveyors, for their expert opinion.
When you contact us for a free consultation, we will:
- offer a 30-minute free consultation, which include face-to-face, by email or by telephone;
- discuss your legal issue and outline the next steps that would be taken, and give you an estimate of the costs and likely timescales; and
- Commit to responding to enquiries within two working days to ensure that business owners get the best possible service.
Although you are under no obligation to proceed, we believe that the consultation can bring mutual benefits to the Lawyers and businesses alike.
Our Service Standards
We aim to provide you with high standards of service at all times. We will:
- keep you regularly informed in writing of the progress with your matter;
- communicate with you in plain language that you can understand;
- provide written updates clearly explaining the legal work required as your matter progresses;
- keep you informed of the cost of your matter every month depending nature of your matter;
- Advise you on the likely time it will take to resolve your issue and keep you updated as to the likely timescale at each stage of your matter informing you of any material changes in those estimates.
To achieve the best possible outcome in your case, we need to work together with you. We will:
- review your matter regularly;
- advise you on the law;
- follow your instructions;
- update you on whether the likely outcomes still justify the likely costs and risks associated with your matter whenever there is a material change in circumstances.
You need to:
- provide us with clear and timely instructions;
- Promptly provide us with the information and documents required to complete the transaction.
If you wish to consult with us in relation to your business or property matter please call us and speak to one of our Specialist Solicitors who will be more than happy to provide you with 10 minutes of free advice.