Whether it is your objective to claim monetary damages; a specific performance by the other party; a declaration of your right from the court or return of your property, we are proud to state that we are equipped with requisite experience and knowledge to achieve your objective.
Jay Visva Solicitors are regularly instructed in matters such as recover of debts; boundary disputes; challenging bankruptcy petitions; litigations of a Commercial nature; Landlord and Tenant matters; Breach of Contract matters; Misrepresentations; Alcohol licensing issues etc. which is not an exhaustive list. If you or your business needs any legal assistance please call for a free consultation which can be either 10 or 30 minutes depending on the nature your query.
Our Service standards
We aim to provide you with high standards of service at all times. We will:
- keep you regularly informed in writing of the progress with your matter;
- communicate with you in plain language that you can understand;
- provide written updates clearly explaining the legal work required as your matter progresses;
- keep you informed of the cost of your matter every month;
- Advise you on the likely time it will take to resolve your issue and keep you updated as to the likely timescale at each stage of your matter informing you of any material changes in those estimates.
To achieve the best possible outcome in your case, we need to work together with you. We will:
- review your matter regularly;
- advise you on the law;
- follow your instructions;
- update you on whether the likely outcomes still justify the likely costs and risks associated with your matter whenever there is a material change in circumstances.
You need to:
- provide us with clear and timely instructions;
- Promptly provide us with the information and documents required to complete the transaction.
If you wish to consult with us in relation to your Civil Litigation matter please call us and speak to one of our Civil Litigation Solicitors who will be more than happy to provide you with 10 minutes of free advice.