Jay Visva Solicitors
Providing reliable and professional legal services
We are a firm of Solicitors established in September 2013. Our Principal, Mr Jeyarajan Visvalingam and his Associate Solicitors are duly authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and have been in this field for a number of years. We give support to various languages: Tamil, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada and Malayalam.
Knowledge & Experience
We provide a wide range of legal services and operate at the cutting edge of law and policy. Regardless of whether we are advising clients on the legality of an authority’s decision or representing a client in litigation cases it is fair to say that our work is unique. The legal solutions we provide cover almost every aspect of today’s society. Our lawyers offer solutions and professional legal advice in most of the legal situations you may face.
Landlord and Tenant
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
Meet Our TeamView All
We have a dedicated team of solicitors and caseworkers with extensive experience in their respective fields. They are passionate, hardworking and strive to provide excellent client service which has been recognised and commended.
Satisfied Client Stories
A special thanks to Nesar who’s amazing dedication and eye for detail helped in ensuring all paperwork was completed on time and with fully accuracy. I only wish we had come across your services a lot sooner!
Quite recently we have used them for our legal matter and very satisfied. We wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. In fact, we will be using them for our forthcoming conveyancing work. Their customer care and relations are second to none.
Jayvisva solicitors is one of the leading and promising law firms. We are getting legal support in many ways from them last 3 years. They always listen to our legal needs carefully and based on that give advice and guidance. They are best in counselling. Any legal advise for our company or personal matters we always consult with them.
Very prompt, professional and helpful response. Thank you.
- Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations 2018 laid
- MoJ issues draft of proposed remedial order to amend section 9 of the Human Rights Act 1998
- UKIP appeal against ICO Information Notice dismissed (First-tier Tribunal (Information Rights))
- Blog post: To re-score or not to re-score: procurement challenge of health care services tender
- Dutch support to compensate damage linked to gas extraction in Groningen does not constitute state aid
- The Brexit week to 13 July 2018
- GEO opens consultation on reform of the Gender Recognition Act 2004
- ICO publishes progress report on investigation into the use of data analytics in political campaigns
The Court of Appeal overturned the earlier decision of the Upper Tribunal which ended the right of appeal of extended family members of EEA Citizens
The Court of Appeal overturned the earlier decision of the Upper Tribunal which ended the right...
Free Case Evaluation
If you would like to speak with someone directly
Call Us on
0208 573 6673